Friday, July 1, 2016

Welcome to my blog

Hi all! Welcome to the Gramma Life! I'm a wife, mom(of 3) & gramma(of 7) who loves her family & will always be there for them. After 6 years of all my kids being out on their own & enjoying the freedom I now had, life has thrown us a new challenge.

My oldest daughter, Kandie, & her 2 kids are now living with us as she tries to navigate life as a single mom. Not only is Kandie a single mom, she is a blind single mom. Kandie was born blind & was raised to believe in herself & be a strong, capable, & independent woman.

As life tends to do, we have been thrown a curve ball. So here we all are, trying to navigate this new chapter in our lives...Trying to live together as peacefully as possible in a small, three bedroom home & meet all the challenges thrown our way.

Which is why I'm here starting this blog, a challenge all its own as I have never blogged before!

My hope is that this blog will help me by giving me a creative outlet & help others by sharing my challenges, experiences & solutions as I navigate this new chapter in my life.

Some things that will be shared here are homeschooling thoughts & ideas & the struggles we face trying to help Kandie homeschool 2 lively kids who are sighted, struggles & funny moments in our daily lives, the joy of being a mom & gramma,  fun & healthy recipes & anything else I feel like sharing.

Check back often for new posts & enjoy your time here!




No comments:

Post a Comment